What To Bring
We like our students to build their “book” which is a professional standard of sorts for singers. Here’s what to include:
- Loose leaf notebook with staff paper (Google “free staff paper”)
- Include two pencils and one highlighter pen in a light colour
- If you’ve had voice lessons before, bring your sheet music. If not or if you don’t have music right now, we can get you some – no big!
- Blank note-taking paper is often helpful
- Remember —- loose leaf with the big rings (“3 ring binder” style) for your book!
- Optional: Recording device to record your session for later practice! Just please don’t post it on BitTorrent, YouTube, or anything like that!