This is a singly-bought 100-minute voice lesson session at the Manhattan location (520 8th Ave Fl 16 @ 36th Street).
- Book this session w Ellie – $250
What To Bring
I like for my students to build a “book” which is a standard of sorts for professional work and also helps us in class. Here’s what you’ll wanna include
- Loose leaf notebook with staff paper (Google “free staff paper”)
- Include two pencils and one highlighter pen in a light colour
- If you’ve had voice lessons before, bring your sheet music. If not or if you don’t have music right now, we can get you some – no big!
- Blank note-taking paper is often helpful
- Remember —- loose leaf with the big rings (“3 ring binder” style) for your book!
- Optional: Recording device to record your session for later practice! Just please don’t post it on BitTorrent, YouTube, or anything like that!
Ready To Roll?
- Book This Session w Ellie – $250