Online & In Person Training for Singers
San Diego | San Francisco | NYC | Online
::: Est 1999 :::
“You’ve done more for me in one lesson than all three of my previous teachers
the whole time I was studying with them.”
– Martin L (rock singer)
Kate Kim’s video review:
Video Review: The brilliant Singing Lessons NYC K-Pop star and Superstar K contestant Kate Kim. We were her first (and only) singing teacher before she was signed by a K-Pop label and moved to South Korea
In addition to people with professional goals, whose accomplishments you can read about to the right, we also work with those who are amateurs - and who are happy staying that way!
Our beginners with non-pro goals have:
- Sang at their own wedding
- Sang at a proposal
- Become office karaoke stars
- Gotten into audition-only choirs and community theatre
- Gotten the band back together! :D
Ellie’s clients have also:
- Made the transition from classical to jazz, pop, or rock without sounding lame AF
- Learned not to fear singing or speaking
- Learned singing breathing for general well-being and stress relief
- Overcome stage fright using mental training techniques
...You get the idea and can read reviews, as well.
Ellie and the team like the variety of working with people of all different backgrounds, skill levels, and types of goals. Working with just pros or just beginners isn’t as fun as getting to work with lots of different people.